1. β-Thalassaemia and its Co-existence with Haemoglobin E and Haemoglobin S in Upper Assam Region of North Eastern India: A Hospital Based Study. Anju Barhai Teli1, Rumi Deori2, Sidhartha Protim Saikia3, Kalyani Pathak4, Rita Panyang5, Rashmi Rajkakati6Year : 2016 | Month : Apr | Volume : 10 | Issue : 04 Page : GC01 - GC04
2. Prevalence of anemia among the women of childbearing age belonging to the tea garden community of Assam, India: A community-based study. Rita Panyang, Anju Barhai Teli, and Sidhartha Protim Saikia, J Family Med Prim Care. 2018 Jul-Aug; 7(4): 734–738.
3. Nirmolia Nabanita, Mahanta Tulika G, Boruah Manjit, Rasaily Reeta, Kotoky Rita P., Bora Rituparna. Prevalence and risk factors of pneumonia in under five children living in slums of
Dibrugarh town. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health:
4. Study of the frequency of down syndrome in a north east Indian Population;Hirak Das,Giriraj Kusre, Priyanka Shankarishan,Tulika Nirmolia, Rita Panyang,Arpita Gogoi;International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences
Year : 2015, Volume : 4, Issue : 4( 799-802)
5. Baro L, Paul T, Chaliha MS, Gogoi A, Panyang KR, Dowerah P ,Clinical spectrum of ventricular septal defect in children in a
tertiary care hospital. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(52):3512-3515, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/788
6. Kataki RP, Gogoi A, Bora CJ, et al. Mortality pattern of hospitalized children in a referral hospital from Upper Assam, North East India: a record based retrospective analysis. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(31):1622-1625,DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/382.
7. Das H,Kusre G,Panyang R, Gogoi A Shankarishan P, Nirmolia T Study of the Relation of Maternal Age with Down Syndrome ,International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences
Year : 2015, Volume : 2, Issue : 2
8. Gogoi A, Panyang R, Baro L, et al. Acute encephalitis syndrome in children with special reference to Japanese encephalitis: a retrospective analysis. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(51):3289-3294, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/762
9. Arpita Gogoi, Aukifa Khamim Sabibahul Islam, Rita Panyang, Pritikar Dowerah, Sutharson Ramasamy, Manjit Boruah. A Prospective Hospital-Based Study on the Clinico-Etiological Profile of First Episode Seizures in Children. Int J Med Res Prof. 2016; 2(3):108-14