1. Deka SJ, Mahanta Putul, Doungel Nomi, Bora Neelutpal, Dutta Jahnobi, Thakuria KD. Relationship between body mass index with eruption of third permanent molar teeth. Int J of Health Res Medico Leg Prac 2019;5(2):75-79.
2. Deka SJ, Moondra AK, Mahanta Putul. Medical students' knowledge about research methodology & impact of research workshops. Int J of Health Res Medico Leg Prac 2019;5(2):32-34.
3. Dutta DK, Mahanta Putul. Analysis of the risk factors for sexual violence on women and its neurobilogical aspects. Int J of Health Res Medico Leg Prac 2019;5(2):90-93.
4. Dutta Malamoni, Mahanta Putul, Das Gokul, Mahanta Jagadish. Congenital uterine anomalies in women with recurrent spontaneous abortion: a case control study. Int J of Health Res Medico Leg Prac 2020 Jan-Jun;6(1):9-13.
5. Babita Lahkar, Das DK, Mahanta Putul. Power point versus chalk & talk: perception among medical students. Medico Legal Updates 2019. (Scopus indexed: paper accepted).
6. Mahanta Bandana, Das DK, Borah Pollov, Mahanta Putul, Dutta Malamoni. Knowledge of hand cleanliness among medical students and nurses at tertiary health care centre: a cross-sectional study. OJPAS 2020 Sep 7. [Indian Citation Index, NLM Catalogue, PubMed Central and PubMed, DOAJ].
7. Deka Subha Jyoti, Mahanta Putul, Mahanta Bandana. Subtleties of doctor-patient bond: a cross-sectional study on harmony, trust, and patient enablement. Medico Legal update. (Scopus indexed: paper accepted).
8. Deka Subha Jyoti, Mahanta Kinkar, Mahanta Putul. Knowledge & attitudes amongst medical students on health research & scientific publications. Medico Legal Updates 2019 (Scopus indexed: paper accepted).
9. Dutta Malamoni, Mahanta Putul, Das Kahua, Doungel Nomi, Mahanta Jagadish. Repeated spontaneous abortion: an insight into chromosomal anomalies of the parents (Submitted in a PubMed indexed Journal).
10. Dutta Malamoni, Mahanta Putul, Baro Baneswar, Hazarika Devid. Study of nutrient foramina in fibula: its applied importance. J of Indian Acad of Forensic Med (awaited acceptance/Scopus indexed).
11. Mahanta Putul, Dutta Malamoni, Ulla Kalim, Doungel Nomi, Bora Neelutpal, Talukdar KL. Dental age from the eruption of the third molar among the people of Assam (Submitted in a PubMed indexed journal).
12. Rajbongshi MC, Rabha AK, Dutta Malamoni, Deka Sumi, Ullah Kalim, Mahanta Putul, Doungel Nomi. Fingerprint a tool for human identification: a cross-sectional study. J of Indian Acad of Forensic Med (awaited acceptance/Scopus indexed).
13. Mahanta Putul, Dutta Malamoni, Kataki Monjuri, Bora Neelutpal, Doungel Nomi. Socio-economic and nutritional status affecting the third molar eruption. Paper submitted in JFDC/PubMed.
14. Mahanta Putul, Das Kahua, Dutta Malamoni, Gogoi Gourangie. Health and nutritional status of orphan children's living in orphanages with particular reference to district Sonitpur of Assam. Paper submitted in OJPAS.
15. Kalita Deepjyoti, Chamuah Kailash, Deka Sangeeta, Mahanta Putul, Ahmed Giasuddin. High nosocomial transmission of Hepatitis C Virus in a high-risk group from a tertiary care teaching hospital of India. Paper submitted in Seminars in Dialysis.
16. Goswami Oli, Mahanta Putul. Pattern of poisoning cases at a tertiary care centre: a prevalence study (Paper accepted by IJHRMLP).
17. Deka Himamoni, Mahanta Putul. Childhood asthma: a study on demographic parameters. Paper submitted.
18. Deka Subha Jyoti, Mahanta Kinkar, Mahanta Putul. Knowledge and attitudes amongst medical students on health research and scientific publications. Paper submitted in IJHRMLP.
19. Basumatari Bharati, Borah Pollov, Mahanta Putul, Hazarika Devid. Sociodemographic profile of thyroid masses: a cross-sectional study. Medico Legal Updates 2020 (Scopus indexed: paper accepted).
20. Basumatari Bharati, Hazarika Devid, Mahanta Putul, Borah Pollov. Ultrasonographic evaluation of thyroid masses with pathologic correlation. Medico Legal Updates 2020 (Scopus indexed: paper accepted).
21. Ahmed Raihan Uddin, Barman Nabajit. A five years retrospective study of incidental findings in medicolegal autopsies. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. [Paper accepted].
22. Gogoi Nitu, Ahmed Raihan Uddin, Barman Nabajit. A one year retrospective study of profile of medico-legal autopsies. Medico-Legal Update, an International journal (Paper acceoted).